CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

GOOD DICK...



Good dick...
not too big or too small
curves just right
to custom fit
these walls

Good dick...
Got me all giddy n shyt...

But it's not the way
you work yo back
or hump yo ass

Nope...

It's the way you make me feel
like I'm your one
your only
your last

Good dick...
puts a pep in my step
some call it a prance
or my fancy dance
in my fancy pants

Good dick...
Yeah...that's that good shit...

Accompanied by a tongue
and soft lips
placing a perfect kiss
on my waiting clit

Good dick...
Damn...I can't get enough of this shit...

Puts me to sleep
makes me feel safe
Initiating sweet dreams
in which I only
see your face

You know you've got that good dick...

It stays on my mind
won't let me forget
that satisfying feeling
leaving me anxious
unti I get...

some more...

Good dick

By: SYM

12 critiqued:

Mizrepresent said...

Now shid...it's been awhile and ish like this...well you know...stop it Kiki!

-Q. said...

Pep in da Step AND puts you to sleep. Man magic sitck was an understatement! But you hit it right on da head lmfao!!! -Q.

Afrobabe said...

OMG...this is the ish alright...lol....me likes, me likes aplenty!!!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

said only like Kiki can

CapCity said...

WHY da HAYL didn't ANYone TELL me ALL dis was goin' on ovah HEAH! SEE? I didn't know the VIP room had a VIP room? LOL!

and that poem - whew! GURRLLL - u preachin' there! ;-) it's been TOOOO MU'FRKING DAYUMMMM LONG since I have HAD some GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD dda-dick;-)

KIKI said...

Sis...am I gonna have to cut yo dranks OFF?!?! This spot was open bout a month before the main club went VIP...I did a post announcing it's start & erythang...

It's ahight...and you know I was just playin bout da likka...meet ya over da spot...got a shot waitin on ya!

Eb the Celeb said...

Ok... I dont know how the heck I missed this one...

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Ah there’s nothing like poetry with the words “good dick” in it. Amen.

BabiGyrl said...

:: settles in ::

well, well, well...looky what we have here.

Xave said...

Oh shit! Sombody sprung like a muthafuka. sOK lil mama, good pussy got me speakin in verse too. LOL

Peace and Love,

Alizé (LoversA.blogspot.com)

PS: April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM). I am PASSIONATE about this issue and I’m determined to do my part to help educate as many people as possible. Please join me in spreading the word. Sexual violence must stop!

Z'maji of HauteBlogXOXO said...

Oh my KiKi, you made my ballsac tingle......touch me....tenderly *shudder*

mp1 said...

I knew it was gonna feel good over here....just reading this is putting a brother in a really good mood....like in a I wanna give it to someone tonight mood