CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

MANDINGO LOVE...










Like an African Warrior
Strong
Lean
Powerful
He captures me
and lays me down
Like a hunter
carefully preparing his prey
for consumption
and I
am more than willing
to satisfy his hunger

Our hearts beat
like jungle drums
telling a love story
As our bodies rhythmically move
as one
I feel his appetite
for the taste of me
his prey
grow stronger

He holds me close
proclaiming possession
of my heart
my mind
my soul
His kisses become sensuous
ravenous
animalistic bites and licks
Causing me to shiver
not from fear
but excitement
contemplation
In anticipation
of the love feast
he will make of me

The drums beat faster
His hunger increases
as he sucks the nectar
my body releases
Letting him know
that his prey
is ready
to be slain
And with the plunge of his love spear
I succumb
He plunges deeper
I submit to him

He takes his time
as I allow him to enjoy
his conquest
Savoring the taste
of my flesh
And once he's had his fill
he plunges his love spear
deeper still
My moans
of pleasure
His groans
alerting me of his gratification

Afterwards
as we lay together
the smile he keeps
while he sleeps
shows that he is satisfied
with his kill
And I await the day
when I can once again
be his prey
Cause there's nothing like
that Mandingo Love


SYM

3 critiqued:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KIKI said...

LOOK HERE DAMNIT!!! Whoever Anonymous is thats keeps posting the pharmecutical ads in the comments...STOP IT!!! Pay some money & use Ad Sense...or pay me for all the damn advertising your trying to do!!!