CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

WANNA BUY ME A DRINK...












What up Ma?
Can I buy you a drink?
And after that
what do you think
about me & you hittin dem skins?
The latter's not said
but obviously what's in your head
Tell me they call you "Wood"
you think I look good
you like my lips
and the way I moved my hips
when I did my thang on the dance flo
You just had to find out mo

Alright Wood
I am "Me"
I'll take that drink
And what do I think
about you and me
one on one?
That can be done
I like yo style
and yes did verify
wit my girl who kicked it wit yo dude
that you got loot
plus I think you're cute.

I let you hit once
I put it on you twice
You talkin bout
"Damn girl
I aint know you was this nice!
I want this shit to myself...
you betta not give dis pussy
to no one else"
I dig you too
But I thought we were just
havin some fun
When convenient
a little one on one
You do yo thang
I'd do mine
I think our situation is just fine

But if that's what you want
we can gve it a try
I got one condition
don't waste my time
I got needs
and if I'm savin it fo you
You damn skippy
I expect a brother to follow thru
And if you find
I know longer turn you on
Speak up brother
so I can get gone

You say ok
and with that your cool
Six months later
start actin a fool
Not answering my calls
or returning my text
Then the truth comes out
Should have known this was next
I tell my girl about you
show her yo pic
She starts trippin
"That's Wood...Oh shit!"
That's my girl's dude
been kickin it fo bout a year...
Motherfucker...
Cocksucker...

I dial yo number
You tell me it's true
"What's the problem?
I never committed to you...
Yeah I'm with her..
but I care about you too"
Motherfucker...
Cocksucker...
I told you from the jump
don't play me fo no chump
Why I gotta trip...
I don't want to hear that shit
got my pussy on lock
while you hit what you want to hit

I kept my shit real
you're playing a game
You've never lied?
I lie by ommission
is a lie just the same
Yeah I'm pissed
You wanna know what I think
I think you're an ass
and I should've never
took that drink!


SYM

1 critiqued:

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Girl, holla at cha boy, that was on point right there.

I should have known you could flow from them Freestyle Friday's we used to get down to.